This is a fairly frivolous post, but gives me a place to put the videos and photos I took when I had the front plastic inner wheel well arch liners removed (see my other post on how to remove them).
I find that if I can see a photo (or video) of what to expect when I am gearing up to tackle a project, I am better prepared. Trying to help you with “If only I had a picture of what was behind that to know if I should …..”
Maybe there will be something you’ll spot in these to help you with your project.
Videos below are of the left and right side wheel wells, plus a high resolution photo gallery as well (you can zoom the photos in a LOT if you are looking at some specific detail).